- Nine tube and train links (Served by the 24 hour night tube on the Central and Jubilee lines)
- Numerous bus and coach routes
- Less than 40 minutes to all of London’s major railway stations
- Seven minutes to St Pancras International
- 30 minutes to the M25
- Less than an hour to all London international airports from Stratford station
The nearest train, tube and bus stops are at Stratford, Stratford International, Hackney Wick, Pudding Mill and Leyton stations.
If you are exiting out of Stratford Underground Station - take escalator or lift up to ‘The Street’ (which is the outdoor part of Westfield Shopping Centre) – follow it along, bear right at Fountain Square toward John Lewis and then left at Jamie's Italian. At the end of the passage, cross the road into the Park.
There will be Make the Future live staff who will help direct you.